Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cong. Lord Allan Velasco takes a bride; "see you at the Church wedding", he says

"I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MEET A MAN WHO HAD EVERYTHING I WAS LOOKING FOR: A HANDSOME LAWYER WITH A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, A LOVING HEART, AND A FAITHFUL SOUL. SOMEONE WHO COULD BE BOTH MY LOVER AND MY BESTFRIEND.. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MEET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, UNTIL I MET YOU.. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U LORD ALLAN!" - WEN

Lord Allan & Rowena Kristina Amara now officially husband and wife.
Private wedding ceremony was celebrated on September 21, 2012,
at the Presidential Suite, 26F, Diamond Hotel, Manila

With family friend, businessman Fidel Sy, SJ Justice Presbitero J. Velasco, Jr., Mrs. Lorna Quinto-Velasco, the Bride and the Groom.


The Bride with Mom Lorna.

Wen with close friends.

Relatives, friends, supporters and the people of Marinduque now await the Church Wedding in 2013.

The Groom with close friends.

Cong. Lucy Torres-Gomez was among those at the small
reception that followed.


Two hearts that now beat as One!