Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER

Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:23 AM
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Willie O. Monroyo"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Marinduque Governor"

Dear Gov. Carrion,

Thank you for publishing in the Marinduque Government website my letter sent to you dated August 11, 2008 regarding your infracstructure project, Farm to Market Road. In my letter, I referred to the dirt road stretch from Maygayo to Tumapon which requires much needed attention to alleviate inconvenience experienced by commuters from the affected Barangays. Aside from publishing the letter in the Provincial Government website, your office acknowledged it in a letter addressed to me personally prepared by Atty. Lord Alan Jay Q. Velasco, Provincial Administrator on August 27, 2008.

I was informed that there was work done to improve the road recently. I personally thank you for the immediate attention given and I am pretty sure the people are happy to see the improvement made.

It is good to know that our Government leaders are sensitive to the needs of the ordinary citizens who for a long time prefer to remain silent and unable to express their concerns to the people in power. By communicating with you, I feel I am fulfilling my obligation to help our people.

I hope you and other elected officials will continue your dedication to the upliftment of Marinduquenos' lives.

God Bless Us All!

Sincerely,

Wilfredo (Willie) Monroyo

Wilfredo O. Monroyo, EA, ABA
Proud member of the National Society of Tax Professionals
Needs assistance with IRS account resolution,
contact me for free consultation
Em:womonroyo@earthlink.net

No comments: