Monday, December 20, 2010

Best Wedding Video You'll Ever See...Set at Bellarocca


Jun and Vanesa from Bong Sare on Vimeo.
This awesome video might be the best wedding video you'll ever see. The setting? Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa, wherelse, but here in Marinduque.

The wedding couple was Jun Sunga and model, Vanessa Matsunaga, sister of the Brazilian-Japanese model-actor now romantically linked with popular Filipino actress Heart Evangelista.

In an interview on national television Daniel declared: “It’s so beautiful I told the manager of the place that Heart and I would be the next to wed there as I want what my sister had.”

Here's an excerpt of similar quotes made by Daniel along this line from an article that appeared in PEP.ph, bannered "Daniel Matsunaga almost proposed to Heart Evangelista at his sister’s wedding":

(Heart Evangelista and Daniel Matsunaga on the stairs of Bellarocca. Shot courtesy of MangoRed)

"I never cry at weddings and it was the first time that I felt like crying! It’s true because the whole place was perfect and it was just a simple wedding but very elegant. It’s like something from a movie.

"When it was my turn to read something during the wedding, I couldn’t help but cry. But I was wearing my sunglasses, so nobody was aware that I had tears in my eyes. What made me so emotional is that you could feel the emotions of everybody. Even Heart was crying when I looked at her. It was so beautiful that I wanted a wedding like that too.

NOT YET THE TIME

"It was like the perfect moment to ask your girl to marry you, right? But it wasn’t the right time for it yet. I don’t have the ring yet. I will have to save up for it first before I show it to Heart.

"Things like that should be planned carefully. You just don’t jump in because you feel like it. You get caught up in the moment but you get back to reality.

"When I told Heart about it, she laughed and said that there are other perfect moments for that..."

Ah, romance and weddings that happen in an idyllic setting such as Bellarocca Island south of Marinduque.

More photos during the wedding courtesy of MangoRed:

(The wedding couple, Jun and Vanessa)

(Bellarocca Island in the background. Wedding setting at Bellarocca facility in Lipata)

(Guests take the speedboat from the island to the wedding venue at the foot of Malindig volcano.)

(Bellarocca Island Resort by Dusk)